Still uncertain regarding whether we can be of assistance?

 Make use of our free consultation offer as many have done previously - without obligation!

Or, simply send an email with your query!



Sectional Titles

Civil Commercial Mediator

 It's more than Survey...

  Manage development risks by consulting a property professional before you DEVELOP, BUILD, BUY, SELL or LEASE land.

Survey Services & Geospatial Information supply

Survey Services & Development Control

Sectional Titles & Scheme Management

Mediation Services: Dispute Resolution

Mineral Right Diagrams &  Mining Plans

Geospatial Information GIS & Mapping

Surveying is a crucial and fundamental component of any land or infrastructure development project.


Survey services include all aspects of cadastral, sectional title, engineering and topographical surveys.

SPLUMA certification has become an important component of development and our service as municipalities find it challenging to compile the necessary information regarding properties.


It is more than survey...

Sectional title is a secure form of ownership that is well established in South Africa.


Services  are provided in the development of sectional title schemes, cluster homes and Home Owner Associations.


The Sectional Titles Act, the  Sectional Titles Schemes Management Act, and the Community Schemes Ombud Service Act have specific requirements and implications for owners, management agents and body corporates.


Civil commercial mediation services are provided as an alternative dispute resolution option.


Land surveyors are often the first stop for disputing parties when property and development disputes arise.


Mediation is a voluntary, but formal, process in which an independent mediator assists parties to negotiate a settlement.

Mediation is an alternative to the more formal litigation or arbitration legal procedures for resolving disputes.


The Burgersfort, Steelpoort and Lydenburg regions are established mining areas that are developing and expanding on a yearly basis.


In recent years there has been an increase in small scale mining initiatives, but the mining legislation and requirements are challenging.


The service includes the survey and preparation of Mining Right Diagrams, Mining Title Maps, Regulation 2(2) maps & Documentation.

The supply of reliable geospatial information remains challenging in South Africa.


Being part of a well established network of professionals provide access to local information not normally available in the public domain.


Dedicated GIS software, together with traditional mapping and survey methodologies, are integrated to compile and derive geospatial information - for development projects, legal investigations and community services.


ALN Land Surveyors is a private Geomatics Practice with AL Nel being a Professional Land Surveyor.  Dedicated services are provided in the Lydenburg, Steelpoort, Burgersfort, Hoedspruit, Ohrigstad, Dullstroom, Belfast, Machadodorp, Sabie/Graskop, Hazyview & Roossenekal regions.


Ludi Nel - Copyright © 2018, All Rights Reserved

Images clipped due to screen size